Friday, October 7, 2011

Revlon Facets of Fuchsia

Just a quick post! Here's Revlon Facets of Fuchsia. I used three coats and it was easy to apply. This polish looks about the same whether photographed in the sun or the shade. It looks a little bumpy here as I don't have a topcoat on. This is a girly pink glitter, but since it's in a black jelly base it has a bit of a glam rock feel.


I thought I'd have time for a longer post today, but I'm getting ready for a camping trip and of course preparations took longer than I imagined! I'll be away for Saturday and Sunday, but I should be back Monday night. I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend! Happy Thanksgiving to the Canadians! =)

4 comments:

  1. Gah still really want this one! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this polish - a black jelly base with purple glitter?! Think I need this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nail Nerd, Carolina, and Sabine! =)

    ReplyDelete