Wednesday, November 9, 2011

OPI Midnight In Moscow

One of my favorite super dramatic vampy nail polishes is OPI Midnight In Moscow. This is another one from the Russian Collection that came out in Fall 2007. It's a deep charcoal with red shimmer. In low lighting it's velvety and almost black, but in the sun it has this glowing, smoldering look.


The formula is great, it's neither thick nor runny. I needed just two coats for opacity. These pictures are without topcoat, and you can see even on its own the polish is quite glossy.

5 comments:

  1. Great color, thanks for sharing! I almost got this one the other day but chose Royal Rajah Ruby instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's another great one! I don't have it myself, but I've enjoyed everyone's pics of it. It looks like it has the same glowing quality while avoiding looking black in low lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I wonder if I can still find this anywhere... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news, I just checked the OPI website, and it's part of the core collection now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these dark vampy reds, I really need to try more OPI, I had one from years ago that I didnt really get on with and sort of never really tried again as a brand. Lots of new colours I want now though!

    ReplyDelete