Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Vintage Maybelline for Pink Wednesday!

Happy Pink Wednesday, everyone! This week's pink is an old Maybelline Express Finish polish from sometime around 2002 or 2003. It's called Tutu Tango, and from what I vaguely remember it was part of a seasonal display. This is a baby pink with lots of gold shimmer, so it becomes a very peachy pink. This is certainly the type of color a tutu might come in.


I applied two thin coats and a third thicker coat. This is an old formula polish, so it was smooth and dried quickly. The brush is really nice; it's flat but not mop-like, very similar to the L'Oréal brush.

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I have a soft spot for vintage polishes, especially Maybelline ones so I was super excited to see this =) Love the pinky-peach color, perfect for Pink Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shimmer in this. Beautiful colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty! The shimmer kicks it up a notch :)

    ReplyDelete