Friday, September 23, 2011

I ducked into Chanel SoHo to get out of the rain...

And look at the cute little shopping bag that followed me home!


Oh hello there, what do you have inside? You look like just the right size for a bottle of...


Chanel Blue Rebel! I probably would've spent half an hour trying to decide which blue to get, but it turned out this was the very last one they had left in stock. I'm glad they had this one, as I think I would've settled on it eventually anyway. As soon as I'm back from my trip to NYC I'll be sure to swatch and post photos!

I also took a moment to sample the new N°19 Poudré Eau de Parfum and Eau de Toilette (one for each wrist!) and both formulations are really lovely. I'm partial to powdery scents, and I'm starting to fall in love with the Eau de Parfum. It's very delicately green and fresh, and very refreshing in that it's not yet ANOTHER sugary, fruity floral like so many contemporary fragrances. It's as sophisticated as you'd expect from a N°19 flanker.

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see swatches!! I really want Coco Blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they'd had a bottle of Coco Blue I would've had a lot of trouble deciding between the two! =)

    ReplyDelete